12-17 October 2020
Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Tiberias, Nazareth, Dead Sea, Jericho, Netanya, Tel Aviv
👩 Pdt. Ida Pattinama
👨 Ps. Alex Papay Sarnieum
🛫 12 October 2020, Amsterdam – Tel Aviv at 06.15-11.50
🛬 17 October 2020, Tel Aviv – Amsterdam at 20.55-00.25
DAY 1 – MON, 12 OCT (D)
Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv, after having luggage, we will going to have lunch, transfer to Bethlehem, Nativity Church & Shepherd Field. Dinner and overnight in Bethlehem.
DAY 2 – TUE, 13 OCT (B/D)
Breakfast, Mt. Olives (Ascension Chapel, Pater Noster, Dominus Flevit, Gethsemane, All Nations Church), Mt. Zion (Upper Room, King David’s Tomb, St. Peter Galicantu), Jericho, Dead Sea. Overnight in Bethlehem.
DAY 3 – WED, 14 OCT (B/D)
Breakfast and check out hotel, Temple Mount: Dome of rock/Haram esh-sharif, Al Aqsa ( (if situation allows), Via Dolorosa, Holy Communion at Garden Tomb, transfer to the North, Yardenit. Overnight in Nazareth.
DAY 4 – THU, 15 OCT (B/D)
Breakfast, Mt. Beatitudes, Capernaum, Boat Ride, St. Peter’s Primacy, Tabgha. Overnight in Nazareth.
DAY 5 – FRI, 16 OCT (B/D)
Breakfast and check out hotel, transfer to the North, Cana (first miracle water into wine), Nazareth, Aquaduct, old Jaffa. Dinner and overnight in Netanya.
DAY 6 – SAT, 17 OCT (B)
Breakfast, Free time in Netanya. NO GUIDE ON THIS DAY. Check out hotel around 09.30 to Airport, departure by Transavia ETD: 20.55.
✅ Hotel 3.5-4* (twin share room)
✅ Transavia (non refundable, non re-routable, non endorsable) (20 kg baggage)
✅ Meals B/D
✅ Entry tickets for programs
✅ Tips for tour guide, driver, porter
✅ Wifi on the bus
✅ Map, hat, pilgrimage certificate
✅ 2 bottles of mineral water per day
✅ Photo group magnet souvenir
✅ Assistance at both arrival and departure
✅ Tour leader speaks in Dutch, English, Indonesian
❌ Israel visa E25
❌ Travel insurance
❌ Private expenses
❌ Overweight baggage
❌ Baptism clothing package
❌ Other tour optionals
❌ Single room E350
- Registration fee with amount of E350 per pax (non refundable). The registration form must be filled and sign by the person who join with tour.
- Copy passport (should be valid minimum 6 month of the departure date).
- The use of airlines/hotel/schedule can changed without prior notice and the compensation depending on the local agent that all this is solely for the benefit of the participants.
- We are not responsible for any accident, loss, detention, strikes, failure of aircraft delay/force majeure, or any changes, caused by the airlines, or hotel service and other reasons beyond our control.
- If the participants did not reach our minimum target, or something happen beyond our capabilities, we have a right to cancel the tour absolutely and inviolable.
- Participants with any reasons who cancel part of the trip, they will be, can not claim a refund of the service that has not been or is not used.
- Airlines tickets can not be refund if it has been used partially.
- When the participants pay the down payment, they have considered to have learned and received and approved the above conditions.
- The full payment must be replaced 6 weeks before departure.
- The travel fares can be changed without prior notice if there is a raising of airlines fees, fuel surcharge and conversion of kurs.
- All of tour participants is considered has read and understood the rules and condition.
- Down payment E350 is non refundable if passenger cancel the departure.
- 90 days before departure, DP is non refundable + 25% of the travel fares.
- 60 days before departure, DP is non refundable + 50% of the travel fares.
- 45 days before departure, DP is non refundable + 100% of the travel fares.